THEMA Consulting, the Swiss provider of trading & risk solutions for capital markets and corporate treasuries, announces MASTERFINANCE 8.1
“MF supports a number of diversified operating models, from regional banks to large multi geography corporate and banking groups.
In the current fast-changing environment, all market players of any shape and organization are looking to upgrade their business models, while required to meet new market and regulatory imperatives: this is not new to us at THEMA, as we are not just a software supplier, but a trusted provider of comprehensive, thorough, flexible and scalable solutions.
On 2016 a number of radically different realities have adopted MasterFinance, while our existing clients have further leveraged on the capabilities offered by the solution, thus awarding our proposition.
We constantly work in collaboration with our customers to make them exploit the best market practices: the new MF release includes a variety of additional enhancements which, once again, demonstrate our dynamic client-driven evolution approach.”
says Pierluigi Nasoni, CEO & Chairman of the Board at THEMA Consulting.
Key developments and enhancements now available on MasterFinance 8.1:
PRODUCTS (full lifecycle):
- Equity Swap, Price Return Swap, Dividend Swap,Total Return Swap, Dividend Future
- FX Digital Accumulator
- Double Barrier KI/KO until KI
- Repo Evergreen
- Equity Collateral
- Dual Currency Securities
- Commodity Asian Swap
- OTC Future
- Order “at Market” now extended to FX exotic Option & Forward Start
- ALM with Historical Scenarios
- IR Margin variation calculated with or without coupons
- Limit management on security trading, supporting position monitoring for delta/gamma and vega neutral strategies
- Extended CTP Risk Netting View (Same Ccy or Any Ccy)
- CSA/GMRA Collateral view: Rating-based collateral monitoring
- ET Margining P&L and Risk figures from Client/CTP perspective
- Full management of “Global Master Securities Lending Agreement” (“GMSLA”)
FRONT & MIDDLE OFFICE:
- Extended Risk measures for Securities-based derivatives (Delta/Gamma 1%, Lambda, Rho Hedge, Vega Hedge)
- Extended usability of What If View (Granularity at single deal level, Possibility to use multiple data set, Historical archiving of simulations)
- Credit Risk What If on Z-Spread and ASW Spread
- Advanced Security Schedule and Delivery Schedule Views
- Cross-Assets Customer Positions
- KRS: Sensitivity computation based on multiple curves, market quotes sensitivities for single pillars, shocks applicable to single time bucket
- Vanna-Volga pricing model for barrier options
- HICP index insertion or estimation (with or without seasonality) on inflation curves
- Advanced simulation capabilities on margin requirements for ET derivatives (combination of multiple actions on positions, related amounts and market prices)
- New indexes for limit management on IR cash flows (Notional Inflow & Outflow Risk, Notional Gap Risk, Total Inflow & Outflow Risk, Gap Risk)
- Advanced methods on Hedge Accounting (such as Hypothetical derivative, Change in Variable Cash Flow Hedging, Change in Fair Value)
- Extension on HA standard reporting for integration with external systems
- Deal import – Exotic FX Option from FXAll and Bloomberg GO
- Deal import- Equity & Fund from Bloomberg EMSX
- EMIR (Regis TR) – ET Derivatives by Position
We are proud to announce THEMA Consulting will be exhibiting (stand 34) in the next 22nd ASSIOM FOREX Congress, that will take place between 29 and 30 of January 2016 in Turin.
In line with its tradition, the Congress reconfirms itself as a primary opportunity for networking between operators and financial institutions, during which the Italian Governor of the Bank of Italy, Mr.Ignazio Visco, will be holding his usual speech to the financial community.
At THEMA Consulting, we deem the Congress as the ideal opportunity to meet market operators and unveil the latest novelties of MasterFinance, the integrated and modular platform for Capital Markets and Treasury.
Key developments and enhancements introduced with the new release 8.0 further demonstrate how MasterFinance modular platform can enable a radical simplification in business and operating models, whilst allowing management and users to get information advantage in their daily activity, based on real-time analytical capabilities.
We look forward to meeting you at our stand.
Our information service is at your full disposal (ph. Num. +41-91-9116464, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
The detailed Congress Program is available at www.assiomforex.it
THEMA Consulting, the Swiss provider of trading, risk and post-trading solutions for capital markets and corporate treasuries, announces the availability, from September 2015, of MASTERFINANCE 8.0.
“As the capital markets landscape is becoming increasingly complex and demanding under the pressure of regulatory and market changes, we continue to partner with our customers and provide them with comprehensive, flexible and fast-evolving solutions. This new accomplishment further demonstrate how MasterFinance modular platform can truly enable a radical simplification in business and operating models, whilst allowing management and users to get information advantage in their daily activity, based on real-time analytical capabilities” says Pierluigi Nasoni, CEO & Chaiman of the Board at THEMA Consulting.
Key developments and enhancements now available on MasterFinance 8.0:
PRODUCTS (full lifecycle, from pre-deal pricing and limit checks to accounting and reporting):
- Equity Swap, Dividend Swap, TRS
- Securities Lending
- FX Flexible Forward & Accumulator (including TARF, PIVOT & Guaranteed Period)
- Structured & Triparty Repo, Open Repo, Equity, Loan & Fund Repo, LTRO
- Synthetic Multiflow Deposit and Call Notice 48H+
- Italian Inflation BTP (new Python pricing function)
- OTC Freestyle Options (user definable payoff replication)
FX&MM ORDER MANAGEMENT:
- Limit order on FX instruments: Take Profit, Stop Loss, Stop Loss at the rate, Stop Entry, Call, If Done, OOC e If Done/OCO
- “At the market” order on FX Spot & Forward, FX Swap (Normal & Uneven), NDF Forward, Commodity Forward, FX Option Vanilla, Money Market (Generic e Call Notice)
- Advanced shock analysis on rates, fx exchanges and volatilities
- ALM-specific multi-scenario simulations (intra-day or at specified future dates)
- Market data early warning limit management
- Complex Market Risk limits definable as a combination of selected MR Units’ credit limit engagements
- Enhanced Backtesting threshold violation management
- Automatic email messaging related to Credit, Delivery, Market & VaR figures
- Full CCP Standard Repo management
- Counterparty Risk Limit automatic determination by issuer’s rating and/or category
- New typology Credit Line(Committed or Stand-By) and relevant Fee management
- CMS Convexity adjustments (based on Lesnieswki & Hagan model)
- Securities Volatility Matrix supported calibration methodologies: Heston, Heston-Bates, SABR
- Multiple Curve Building Framework: extension to IR curves
- External scenario & pricing layer (optimizing computation performance)
- Spread & PIPS management at insertion for FX and FX Option deals
- Advanced deal insert for Freestyle Options (Instrument & Issuer ID definition)
- Automatic internal deals generation and “spread allocation” management
- Extended filtering capabilities on Security Allocation and Performance View
- Securities ECB Haircut full management
- ET & FX Forward Microhedging
- CVA/DVA: Default Probability and Rating Spread computational approach and multiperspective view & reporting (Front, Risk, Accounting, Supervisory reporting)
- Full Client/Counterparty View switching functionality (for FX positions)
- Pop up alert Messaging
- Automatic OTC Option fixing event
- Advanced Trades & Payments matching monitor
- ET Margin engine: adoption of PRISMA algorithm
- Document management: possibility of storing/retrieving documents in different formats associated to trades/counterparties
- Basel III LCR (Liquidity Coverage Ratio) full determination
- Stressed Liquidity Cash Flow based on definable multiplier associated to instrument/liquidity category
- Advanced Liquidity Cash Flow View, with extended drill down and trace back capabilities, plus user definable view configuration (i.e. figures re-grouped by time bucket)
- Python-based complex limit configuration on Liquidity Limit settings
- Automatic rule on rates applied to current accounts balances
- Flexible configuration for Bank of Italy’s Liquidity weekly reporting
Additionally, different enhancements have been introduced with release 8.0 in regards to connectivity with standard market (BrokerTec – ICAP) and post-trading (Avaloq, SMIT, …) solutions, as well as regulatory reporting servicers such as REGIS-TR or BoI’s new requirements for CVA/DVA surveillance reporting.
Banque SYZ, the Geneva headquartered leading private bank, live with Masterfinance for front office and risk FX trading
Voted in 2014 “best Swiss Bank” in terms of soundness in the annual Top 1000 World Banks and “Best Private Banking Boutique” in the Global Private Banking Awards, Banque Syz selected Masterfinance as Trading & Risk platform to support its multicompany-wide FX trading operations. The initiative has been conducted in the context of a wider transformation program primarily aimed at helping the bank focus on its core mission by leveraging on a rationalised operating model and a consolidated system architecture. This has led to the selection of Avaloq as preferred core banking system, MasterFinance as dedicated treasury, trading and risk plarform (already integrated with Avaloq) and B-Source as IT & business process outsourcing partner.
Pierluigi Nasoni, THEMA’s Chairman and CEO: “We are pleased to be working with an innovative leading organization such as Banque SYZ. This accomplishment reinforces our presence in the swiss market and the value of our partnership with B-Source, as well as our joint proposition based on the distinctive integration with Avaloq. We look forward to assisting SYZ with their growth plans, thanks to Masterfinance’s strenghts and scalability ”.
B-Source is the Switzerland-based leader in business process and IT outsourcing for banks and the financial industry.
THEMA Consulting provides treasury and risk management solutions for banks, corporate treasuries and asset managers, with the objective of harmonizing their naturally complex operating models.
THEMA Consulting reconfirms its attendance to the eigth edition of the Career Forum, an event that brings together Swiss and international companies, organisations, and institutions, as well as students and graduates setting out on their career paths. The event comprises an expo with corporate stands and one-to-one interviews, and seeks to facilitate contacts between young graduates and students with companies seeking fully qualified profiles to complete and enrich their staff structure.