THEMA Consulting, the Swiss provider of trading & risk solutions for capital markets and corporate treasuries, announces MASTERFINANCE 9.0.
“MF is now IFRS 9 compliant: just following Market and Business Needs is never enough at THEMA, and so we anticipate the regulatory requirements to allow customers to respond to the new IASB rules, a new way to classify and measure financial assets, financial liabilities and to properly manage rightly accounting provisions.
The changes are based on three fundamental pillars:
- introduction of a new financial instruments classification and measurement model;
- financial liabilities and the adoption of a new expected loss assessment;
- impairment and definition of new rules for hedging instruments and accounting provisions.
Furthermore, new financial products are managed, Front Office value added features, VaR and Credit Risk new functionalities enrichment, import from real-time markets and core banking system routines, FinfraG trade repository interfaces.
The new MF release confirms, once again, our client-driven approach to tailor the software to Customer needs.
We have a mosaic evolution Product, enabling historic customers to benefit from R&D improvement and new one to adopt a complete and scalable solution”
says Pierluigi Nasoni, CEO & Chairman of the Board at THEMA Consulting.
Key developments and enhancements now available on MasterFinance 9.0
PRODUCTS (full lifecycle):
- Repo Evergreen
- Equity Swap, Price Return Swap, Dividend Swap, Total Return Swap extension
- FX & Equity Accumulator extension
- Forward interest rate shock extension
- Component VaR & Expected Shortfall
- Clumbing flows of an interest rate instrument assessing their exposure to both generic and specific risk volatilities
- Future CR engage calculation
- CSA & GMRA Collateral Advice
FRONT & MIDDLE OFFICE:
- Volatility and Premium in Basis Point
- Automatic Batch Split Position & Default Broker/Dealer
- Client Profitability
- MiFID2 Deal Initiator
- What-If input value extension Overall & Enhancement PIPS/ Shock TCY
- Multi Customer Position Management
- Regis-TR Monitor Process Alerting Enhancement
- Automatic Management of Corporate Actions on Equity and Equity Derivatives
- IFRS9 compliance through Impairment value
- IFRS9 compliance through Expected Credit Loss (ECL) writing down
- IFRS9 compliance through Final & Future ECL provision
- FinfraG Trade Repository (Regis-TR) interfaces
- Swift Confirmations and Payments (Spot, Fwd and Swap, Depo mono-flow and Account Movements for messages
- Deal import – IRS from MarkitWire
- Deal import – FX Spot, Forward, Swap & NDF from UBS NEO / FX2
- Deal import – Time Deposit, FX Option Vanilla from 360T
- Deal Quoting – FX Spot, Forward, Swap & NDF, Forex Option Vanilla through 360T FIX Protocol (notifications included)
- Deal Quoting – Forex Limited Order through 360T FIX Protocol (single order and complex order like What-If, OCO and What-if + OCO, notifications included)
- Deal import – FX Option from RTNS
Comments are closed