THEMA Consulting, the Swiss provider of trading & risk solutions for capital markets and corporate treasuries, is proud to unveil
A trusted Partner
We are proud to announce the new MF release 11.0 that represents a significant step forward in our platform development process and confirms our commitment to be in line with the continuous changing market conditions.
This new release consolidates the MF web based architecture including High Availability feature and the integration with market leader streaming platform Apache Kafka. Furthermore, the MF WEB application is now available with the full functionalities of the Order Management service, including white-labeling which enables the use of MF for “External Customers” and “Client Relationship Managers” to place and monitor orders.
The Credit Risk service has been extended delivering a fully integrated front to back solution for the management of the Cleared IRS (OTC CCP), which includes the margin & prices automatic import from the Clearing Broker files and the data transfer to the back office systems.
The Front Office service has been enhanced managing the new IBORs Benchmark Fallback Rates and the Exit Operative Strategy. An adaptive workflow, compliant with ISDA protocol, allows and finalizes the IBORs transition framework for derivatives contracts.
Furthermore, the Front Office service has been enriched with new value added features and new native integrations with market platforms. In particular the new integration based on the Trade Repository Regis-TR, compliant with the Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR) framework.
Pierluigi Nasoni, CEO & Chairman of the Board at THEMA Consulting says: “2020 was a special year. Since the first signs of COVID-19 spread, the company quickly adapted its organization to ensure continuity to the clients’ operations and to keep our employees safe and healthy. Our commitment to the evolution of MasterFinance has continued strongly, delivering leading risk management technology at a number of large financial institutions and helping our clients manage and take risk with confidence.”
Now available on MasterFinance 11.0
- Web platform for:
- FX Flexible FW Option orders management
- Finalization and extension of FX and FX Option orders white-labeling
PRODUCTS (full lifecycle):
- TARF & Pivot with European KI
- FX & CMD Option OTC Cash Settlement
- Full STP Front to back OTC CCP framework
- OTC CCP extension to Repo
- Engage calculation including pending orders
- Monitoring of Notional at Risk considering the Net Open Position (NOP)
- OTC CCP extension
FRONT & MIDDLE OFFICE:
- OTC CCP IRS compression for the Regis-TR supervisory reporting
- Interest Rate Curve and Index fixing delay extensions to be compliant with the new IBOR rates
- Payment Delay for Fixed Income Instruments, in particular to manage the fixing in arrears of instruments linked to IBOR rates with delayed survey date
- Overall position and security schedule views available in the web architecture
- Massive management on the fixing and exercise events for FX and Equity Accumulators, Target Forward (TARF) and Pivot
- Implied Curve for FX Instruments
- Introduction in the FO views of the following indicators:
- Delta Smile Adjusted: instrument price sensitivity according to an underlying shock and a volatility variation considering the Volatility Smile.
- Hedge Amount Smile Adjusted: underlying amount required to neutralize the risk resulting from the underlying price variation and the related volatility variation.
- Hedge Accounting framework extension in order to enhance the management of proceeds asset swap
- FX Volatility ATM Market Convention
- Bankit reporting drill down for eligibility assets
- Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR) reporting to Trade Repository Regis-TR
- New native integrations with the following market platform:
- Bloomberg Multiasset-FIX Repo for Repo and Repo Buy/Sell Back transactions import
- EBS- FIX, new integration protocl
- MTS Deposit
- TradeWeb for Bond, Equity and ETD
- New integrations with Apache Kafka Streaming platform for position data dispatching
- Clearing Broker daily Margin Data & Price Import for cleared IRS available for Intesa Sanpaolo and BNP Paribas
- Supervisory PUMA enhancements:
- Enhancements for IRS inflation reporting
- Additional message layout for IRS traded within CSA agreement or OTC CCP agreement
- Additional message layout for FX Forward, FX Swap traded within CSA agreement and for Forward Bond and Forward Equity
- Automatic update of MF User authorization profile through Active Directory
Comments are closed